- Create an iLok Account if you do not have one. (free)
- Download and install iLok License Manager if you do not have it. (free)
- Go to your desired product and click add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- You will receive an email containing any license codes and installer downloads associated with your order.
- Unzip, open and run the plugin installer to install your software.
- Open iLok License Manager and log in with your iLok account.
- Click the "Redeem" button in the top right of the window.
- Copy and paste your license code and click Next.
- Choose either iLok Cloud (internet-based) or a physical iLok USB Dongle to activate your license on.
- You can now use your software in DAW or standalone applications.
If you do not see your plugin in your DAW, please ensure you have restarted your DAW and/or rescanned for plugins.
Note that an iLok USB dongle is not required, and you can activate licenses on either a dongle or on the iLok Cloud.
However, due to current protocol requirements with iLok, machine activations are not available for our products at this time.
If you have any issues downloading or installing your product, please check our FAQs, or reach out through our support form if you cannot find a solution.